The MyColourCup® offers a fun, easy way for families to claim cups making sharing germs even harder. It also helps get rid of all those cups around the house that nobody owns and saves on washing up cups all day. Its innovative design combines a clever rotating band with a household cup to produce a cup that changes colors. Family members just grab a cup, change to their color and claim and use the cup all day.
The MyColourCup® offers a fun, easy way for families to claim cups making sharing germs even harder. It also helps get rid of all those cups around the house that nobody owns and saves on washing up cups all day. The MyColourCup® is a household cup with a rotating band intrinsic to the outside of the cup. The band has a window that displays one of six colors (purple, yellow, red, green orange, blue) in the bands window. By selecting any cup within the set the user can easily change to his/her color by simply twisting the cups rotating band. The cup can also be personalized to show names and/or designs versus colors. They are BPA free, dishwasher safe and can hold 500ml.
The purpose of this cup is to eliminate sharing of germs, arguing over a cup and cut down on washing up of cups. It gives the household cup a new function of being identifiable by multiple users so that the sharing of cups is more sustainable, hygienic, and manageable.
1. Offer your customers a new winning product line. Parents and daycare providers will immediately see the advantage of claimable cups.
2. The potential of this design can be applied with a whole product line in mind (ie sippy cup, water bottle)
3. MyColourCup® is an obvious improvement over the existing household cup that is currently available in the marketplace.
4. Millions of cups are sold each year. The market for an innovative cup that gives cup control to the family is huge and extremely lucrative.
5. MyColourCup® has been awarded an Australian patent.
|Seller Objective:||Looking to license Intellectual Property / Patent rights|
|Patent / IP Status:||Design patent issued|
|Inventory in Stock:||In stock and available for sale|
|Number of Units in Stock:||1000+|
|Suggested Retail Price:||$4.50 To $5.50|
|Prior Sales Activity:||
80% of a small production run (10K) has been sold with a limited budget.
The MyColourCup® was sold in the United States on the QVC web site via the QVC Sprouts program, which is designed for inventors with innovative products to assist them and help them grow their product with less risk.